Monday, August 11, 2008

Thinking Back On My Weekend

Thinking Back...Memories. This weekend was crazy. I went shopping shopping and more shopping. I went to Staten Island Mall on Saturday with my two besties. First Stop Macys to get my sexy ass kicks. And I was so freaking tight when these people didn't have my damn size. I dead could of cried. It's all my friends fault for making me get a different color because they had my size in the color I was going to get at first. I was so tight. I really couldn't even find much to match but I found this litlle thin burgandy jacket at mandees or whatever. I bough a couple of sweaters for the fall from stupid ass H&M or whatever. But to skip ahead in time I had to rush to the Macys downtown Brooklyn before it closed to get my snekers that I have yet to get by this time. AFter running for the train and my friend made it just in time to grab the sneakers and pay because they said they was closing in 5 minutes while I was in line about to purchase. I didn't even look at the sneaker to make sure it look good and wasn't damaged I was just happy that they even had my size. So YAYYYYYYYY I got tghe sneakers after like 1 month of wanting them. On SUnday I was suppose to get my hair done but I changed my mind since it was suppose to rain or whatever and THANK GOD I DIDN"T because after accompanying my mommy and my grandmother at the nail salon whil walking to jimmy jazz we got caught in the rain. I went to bum ass jimmy jazz and they didn't even have nothing appealing to my damn eye and all I came in there for was some fucking jeans. I was mad tight. Next I went to Atlantic Mall to Office Max to go school supply shopping. IT WAS SO COOL. ONCE AGAIN I GOT THE HOTTEST MOST COOLEST SCHOOL SUPPLY IN THE FREAKING WORLD> MY SHIT IS OFFICIAL. Well THat WAs My weekend that Im so happy about my weekend. I came in here with SMILES and NO FROWNS. Lol. But seriously though,

No comments: