Monday, August 11, 2008

Recap Of Friday

Since Shafonda already wen into detail about the fight there is no need to talk about it more in detail. i just want to say that that shit was so freaking funny and the fact that Louisa was there with her video camera made the situation more halrious than it was. Anyway Friday I was so happy because the weekend was right there. My ass was waiting for Friday since Monday. Lol. Work has been so freaking stressful and aggavating lately but surprisingly Friday wasn't like that. It was so much fun and crazy. From Shafonda and Dacia being inspector Gadget and shit and then the whole Brad and Adam thing. OMG. Unfortunately since it was suppose to rain I wasn't trying to go any where and get caught in the rain so I actually for the first time went straight home after work. I was so freaking shocked myself that I was actually going home. And then to top everything off I got home and my mommy wasn't even home I was so sad. Yeah Right. Also Friday night I went outside in front of my house with my neighbor and we was chilling or whatever. And he bought me ICE CREAM from the ICE CREAM TRUCK (that comes on my block every night between 10:30 and 11pm) YAYYYYYYY! It was so good and yummy.

No comments: