Monday, August 11, 2008

Everything

I had an okay weekend because I only spent 2 hours at HARLEMLIVE and the rest with my family. I have to speak about the situation on friday. It was not that serious to be talked about. From what I know Adam only puinch Brad 1 time? What is that? It's not like Brad was knocked out cold on the floor or had a concussion. A real beating consists of someone walking away with multiple VISIBLE BRUISES or SCARS. No one's shirt was torn, no one didn't have blood pouring from there head. Hell there was not even a bottle involved in this. What type of fight is that? Someone just got hit and that was that nothing else. Moreover, I believe some people in here act too immature especially those over 18. If y0u can produce kids and have intercourse, you should not be poking people or starting pop conflicts with people that you can't finish. Also this week will be over soon. Heeray, chevere, & wuepa. I will be starting classed next week. Thank you GOD.

No comments: