Friday, August 15, 2008

My last blog

Today everyone is having a great time today. People are dancing WILDLY to the music and eating. I hate it rained because it I got wet and there are puddles so I;m pretty sure those folks with sandles are pissed today. I also hate that my umbrella got messed up because it doesn't seem like this rain is going to let up. I will be going to school this fall even though I have thought about deferring enrollment until January and take the sat over again and score at least 1700 and apply and re-apply to Seton Hall since that is the school I want to go to anyway. Well I will think over the weekend because I got to finish faxing more information to Utica before I go and take a medical evaluation. I will be perfectly happy. Hopefully I won't have to deal with no reckless POT HEADS or alcoholics anymore. Since certain populations will be smaller at these schools I will not have to put with people and their ignorance about certain ethnic group and certain races. Hope everyone be successful in life or make changes in their life so they can be successful. "Remember where you are doesn't determine your destination."

No comments: