Wednesday, August 13, 2008

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

* sniffle * I cant believe that our time together is nearing its finale. No more waking up early to see HL, no more Rich acting weird, no more Coco coking, or Cellie being Cellie. Sorry Shem, no memories with you. But on a brighter note I might be able to come back next year,probably wont be the same group but I guess it should work out. But most of all I'm going to miss the best team ever, AMBUSH............ SIKE. Every one knows FIrst Amendment is was and forever shall be the best organized and overall best group. Despite our differences we learned how to del with them and work as a team and get things done. Although some of our stuff did go "missing" so to stay we still strived for excellence and achieved it. I feel we understand what it means to be a team and work together, and not to mention how to rely on each other and I feel thats what this is all about, experiences.

No comments: