Tuesday, August 5, 2008

.untiled.

Today, I feel kind of annoyed because of the the drama going on in this place. Why cant people just say what they have to say and not be persecuted for it? Or if so why cant people be all treated equally?? In my opinion, I think that Teonica needs to be guided into some type of different direction. She's simply misinformed. Some things where said in both blogs that didn't have to be said..But yet only one person had to be called out for it. Loredo, Teonica. Two different people, two different minds and opinions. Its not that I want Loredo to get in trouble, I just feel like what he said was a little too harsh and there was a time and a place for that. This was not the time or the place. As for harlemLIVE itself, I think that what's expected of us, is a bit over the top. I mean, come on we have mandatory items we have to do, we have chores, we have to get an essay and video for another team, get our own story together, remember to post blogs while remembering that we have deadlines.I'm not complaining, simply stating. Wow its a bit much dont you think? But Im going to try the best that I can. Plus, we have to put up with people's attitudes and uncalled for remarks and certain gestures... Oh it gets me mad..

No comments: