Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Today at Harlemlive

I'm going on an interview with this guy at the Harlem Community Justice center. I have to make up some questions for the interview because I barely know anything about the organization. I will put the organization in google to see anything about it. I hate I wasn't able to do this doc but oh well life goes on. At least I don't have to hear anymore of these dumb questions such as" Are you Colombian?". Opps I hope I didn't offend anybody when I said DUMB because there are some extremely false sensitive people in here because I really don't feel what happened yesterday was necessary. I see it this way if someone talks trash or be disrespectful and it can be excused so why people can't write how they feel. Again I will not be shutdown because its my FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT. I'm a citizen.

No comments: