Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tight-ness

Ok well its not really tight-ness, im just kind of sad. my grandma just came from florida a couple of days ago and i was pretty happy. So as usual me and my mom are having an argument about her excessive smoking, and my most constant reference is "remember what happened to grandma". My grandmother had to have open heart surgery and it was because of her excessive smoking as well and my mmo just wont seem to listen too anyone. i just finished having a talk with my step dad conerning my moms smoking and hes pretty pissed. We are always talking to my om about the same sh!t and we only do it for her best interest. I know its a normal problem now a days in famlilies but driving me crazy. Life ids too precious and my cousin Patrick had to find that out the hard way. He was murdered in front of his little brother. Worse sh!t can happen to you then just dying by lung cancer because of ciggarettes, but tha doesnt make it right to shorten your life either way.

No comments: