Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chocolat3 Kiss's Last Day 8/06/08

My last day @ Harlem Live wil b n emotional 1... Il miss it here sorry cnt say the same 4 NY itself... So much drama here n im not wit it nemore not here at Harlem Live but eachday cussn niggas out teln thm 2leav me alone n it got annoyn, family problems n other personal problems 2, I tried 2do my best 2 keep it professional but I broke dwn a couple of days ago,
me missn home n my boyfriend is really takn a toll on me it
feels lik im goin insane...
my blog yesterday was me jus lettn out some of my frustration
I dndt mean 2offend ne1 especially Selly, u bcame a bigg sis 2m3 while I was here, understandn me n where I was comn frm I thank you 4 tht..
Rich... Rich, Rich, Rich... He was aggravatn, n annoyn but he has bn a bigg help in everyway thanks Rich...
My t3am m3mb3rs... I love each n every last 1 a ya'll dead ass frm the bottom of the heart, Shafonda, Dacia, Adam, Shaquoya, Frankie, Loredo, Michael, Tyvon, Teonica n Charisma
I love ya'll n I pray everythng goes well 4 ya'll in skool n in ur lives...
Well I say good bye 4now love ya'll ya digg... Dueces
~1st Amendment~ ~Chocolate Kiss~

No comments: