Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Memories Of A 10 to 10 Day At Harlem Live

Thinking back to Thursday, July 31st gets me so freaking angry. I was literally at Harlem Live all freaking day long from 10am to freaking 10pm. Since I was #5 on the Top 10 I got invited to a free game of bowling to Harlem Live. I was mad hype. Especially since I LOVE bowling and on top of that it was FREE you know I was in there. Lol. Even though I had to take some money off my debt card to pay for the bowling shoes it was all good. I felt mad homeless that day because I left all my bread at home because I wasn't trying to spend any.  Also I won on the girls side in bowling by one whole point I was mad hype Louisa came mad close to beating me BUT I WON. Yay! I got home mad late to at like 1:30 in the morning. Do you know where I live? I live in BROOKLYN and its dangerous out there at that time of night so I made my mommy pick me up from the train when I got to BK :-). Thank You Mommy, You Saved My Life. Lol. Just Joking. Oh Yeah and I forgot to mention the journalist guy Antione came to help me with my art gallery article and told me to get these quotes from these people. Urgggggg Not Again I want to be DONE already :-(

No comments: