Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm back

If we wouldn't get GOOF POINTS for not doing these blogs I wouldn't bother because people in here stay at folks about what they write. It's like a tumor in someone's breast when it come to these blogs. Oh what you said? Who are you calling a monkey slut? It continues everyday. Moreover some of the individuals in here have worst attitudes than TRANNIES. Yes I said it and if you have a problem with it because you believe this describes you then suck it up and die because I don't want to hear it. Also what I say shoudn't offend anyone unless they feel it describes them because if people didn't depend on the lousy public education system then you would have been able to comprehend what was written instead of jumping to conclusions and saying "there is a place and time for everything". The only reason why people are angry at my blogs because I EXPOSED some of the flaws of COLORED FOLK and WHITE PEOPLE are able to read it.

No comments: