Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's T E E I L Y...silly

Weekend Blog: Extra Points

So as everyone knows F.A lost on Friday. It's no biggie to me, I mean we've won twice in a row so let's just share the WINNING LIFE. And the staff needs to realize that F.A aren't "SORE LOSERS" we tried to exit HARLEM LIVE because it was past 7:45 pm and we needed to go shopping. I mean after all we aren't even suppose to be in HARLEM LIVE past 7:00 so be serious. And than people have the nerve to call us a "HOT GHETTO MESS" like please... be serious. Grown ass people disrespecting teenagers like they amuse me.
Funny how the judges never went inside while they were discussing the winners but on Friay they did and what was the outcome...F.A loses. It's a big joke to me. I'm pretty much done stressing myself for this job. In my eyes we are being pushed so hard because at the end of the day that website makes HARLEM LIVE look better. SMH.

To my fellow F.A brothers/sisters please note that after our lost on Friday that we are still winners!
i LOVE you all

4 comments:

Ceka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ceka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T E E I L Y. said...

Kareem you can't play both sides of the fence. You're an idiot for that. You can't be a "grown ass man" and a teenager simutaneously. I'm not your boo and I never said you said a hot ghetto mess either, you're putting yourself on blast. Disappointed in what? You act like I let you down, as if you're kin to me. LMFAO,you swear you're grown. Negro please, get a life and talent and then talk. Stop brown nosing too. You don't know me, so leave it at that. You're a joke, ha ha.. Thanks for the laugh CLOWN :)

T E E I L Y. said...

Whoever called me a "Fuckin Hater" is lame for not saying their name. If you're gonna comment be real with yours.