Sunday, August 3, 2008

I DON"T CARE ANYMORE

I will be glad when this experiment is over and I go back to school because someone misplaced one of the tapes that contained an interview with this guy for my documentary. I am really pissed at this moment because I took time to come on a Sunday to look for this tape and not only the tape is missing but the case as well. I really don't care to be here anymore because I had spent time doing research and finding people to interview and now it is all down the drain because of some careless people. I really didn't want to work here during the summer and the reason I decided because I thought I would have still been editor & chief but to find out persons in that position only count up fucking points. What the fuck? All the enthusiasm I had about this experience has went down the damn drain. I could have spent two weeks in Mexico this summer and had a better experience then being in this tired place. Also it makes me feel even worst because I had to put up with certain people attitudes with out taking a bottle and mashing it on their fuckin head. I will be glad when I get my school stuff straightened out so I can leave because at this point I highly doubt that I will be staying for the last week unless something change tomorrow for the better. Moreover some people in here act so god damn ghetto. How some of these people act it make me want to put a " invisible garbage bag" over my entire body due to the embarrassment of being apart the same RACE as they are.

No comments: