Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We Freaking Loss WTH Yo

I know I'm like mad late and shit with this blog about Friday's presentation and all but better late than never. I was in such a sh0ck that we freaking lost. URGGGGG! It gets me mad days later just thinking about. Anyway YES I UNDERSTAND why we did kind of lose of whatever because we didn't go so much into detail with the topic or whatever but we basically did that last time at another presentation we talked about music and stuff  but regardless last week we still covered music of the summer but just with how music made us feel. Yo regardless if it was off topic our shit was too freaking hot not to be able to win. But whatever it is what is is I'm not hating. SHOUT TO HL FLOW for winning but between HL Flow and Ambush I thought Ambush was going to take it.  But it dont even matter because FIRST AMENDMENT is still the freaking best baddest and coolest freaking team out there regardless if we in second place or not.

No comments: