Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This is for Rich and others

I'm so tired of you trying to stir up controversy with my blogs. Everytime you read my blogs, you trist the tone and the intention of what I write. Second I'm tired of people spreading false mess{ Hope that wasn't offensive}about me because if you can read and comprehend, one would know I didn't refer to everyone as a MONKEY SLUT. One could see that it was intended for a select group of individuals. Third outside of HarlemLIVE one can hear much worst. People can hear folks talking about sucking and other stuff. So please build up your skin. Third my blogs are different from Articles because an articles consist of facts and blogs consist of opinions. Moreover people in here don't have virgin minds or ears. THEREFORE KEEP KICKING BRICKS. Richard! Grow THE HELL UP.

No comments: