Thursday, August 7, 2008

Things are going

Our team is going great. We are getting things done. Hopefully Dushawn post my story. So I can get some credit. I have to finish this process for my college because I totally for got that I needed a medical evaluation before I go to college. I have already sent the housing contract. Only thing that was on my mind was to get a loan because I didn't notice all of the other bills that I will incur such as a meal plan and other little expenses that I didn't think of. Moreover I have to do an entrance interview online. I wish the counselor told me all of this when I spoke to her in June. SOME PEOPLE NEED TO BE INFORMATIVE OR QUIT. Also we have to get all our videos and SOME people NEED TO GET WORK DONE. We will knock the competition out the door and have content.

No comments: