Monday, August 4, 2008

Maybe my mood has changed

One of my teammates said that she has a tape. Hopefully it is the one for the documentary. At this point I don't have much enthusiasm about it because I can barely find any pictures for the doc. Also I kind of tired of hearing people ask " Are you Colombian?" "Why are you concerned?". So I probably will dead it because I have more important things to do. Also it's funny that some people get so easily offended about certain things in blogs or call me crazy when they do some things that I wouldn't mind mentioning either. This is not directed to any particular person but sometime ago I was referred to as being stuck up because I had condemned eating "weed brownies". I don't know that certain behaviors such as this are apart of certain people's culture. I do live in Harlem but Harlem didn't raise me. I had a decent upbringing where the use of drugs and alcohol was not popular. Also with me not knowing all these ridiculous handshakes and stupid slang terms is a good thing because it shows that I had a parent and the hood didn't raise me. Also I believe some people in here is acting over sensitive because I really don't think my blogs are not that bad and some of the activities that some people indulge in they shouldn't even say nothing. Moreover, when they get in the real world they will hear worst. Again if I have a problem I will step to you because I don't need a crowd to back me up.

No comments: