Saturday, August 2, 2008

Let this be known...

Yesterday was not that good for me. I really think our presentation was the most interesting out of any presentation. I think we didn't win because the certain individuals didn't understand us. One of the statements regarding our team was"we didn't look organized because all our team members was participating in different places. They thought Charisma was playing around." If they actually took notice of the limited space that speakers have that then they shouldn't critize. Hell it's a health hazard when four people stand in that small space. Also some people say that we didn't have enough content but at least our content was true.Second I really think that picture of Richard still influence their opinion about our presentation. I don't care what anyone says. Also regarding that trip to the movies, most of y'all don't know but some people from HL went to the movies on Tuesday. Some people were acting extremely ghetto and I sat on the other side of the train. To let it be known when one person acts monkeyish that represents the whole group and I will be damned if that represents me because it don't.Moreover, when certain individuals where showcasing their immaturity, they had the whole train's attention. Second I didn't mean for my seating arrangements to offend anybody and it would have been better off to ask me why I did it instead of showing your inner-nigger. I feel if somenoe has a problem they should go straight to the person instead of bringing other people into it because they are "a weak dirty pad" and can't handle their own beef. Some people in here need to get counseling so they can properly manage their own stress instead of venting out on people with out any reason because if that occurs again someone is going to walk away with their feeling's hurt or a sore head from being hit with something. Also if someone say something about Americans again to offend me I'm going to rip on their ass because niggas up in here act as if it's alright because they are not American or they are cool with the person and I don't want to hear that shit about me being spanish or having a spanish name because I was born to an American women and I respect and I am proud of all sectors of my heritage whether it's my Black-American heritage or my Cherokee native american heritage. I'm not going to keep staying here while nasty disease carrying monkey sluts disrespect or discriminate against me because of my heritage. HELL NO. I will be glad when these damn weeks or up and I'm begin school.

No comments: