Tuesday, August 5, 2008

IM OFFICIALLY A FUCKING CELEB :-)

Don't hate on my STARDOM (especially you, FRANKIE) People already hating just because they wasn't on tv. NBC IS SO FREAKING COOL. Everybody there has been officially announced as my IDOLS. Everybody Justin and Hoda introduced us to were so NICE. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH for the opportunity and everything. All day I was thanking Justin constantly I think he got tired of it but I was determined to let him know how appreciated, happy, and grateful I really was. We met Ron Allen a correspondant who travels all around the world reporting stories and whom recently was just working with Hilary Clinton in her election when she was actually in the race. We met the Vice President of NBC and producers and the whole nine yards. YEAH I WAS HAPPY I WAS ON TV or whatever but even if I wasn't on TV it was still extremely fun and cool getting an exclusive look and tour of NBC studios getting these special priveldges normal people without connections don't get. Oh yeah I just remember while we were on the set of the Today Shoow with Hoda and Kathie Lee we seen and met REV RUN from RUN DMC and his wife JUSTINE SIMMONS OMG. It was so freaking cool. Fatima crazy ass was about to have a freraking heart attack, I was about to faint and smile myself to death, Naiquan over there handing out his damn business cards, and freaking Tyvon thought he was poppin talking about how he about to bag LMAO. MEMORIES. AUGUST 4TH, 2008 IS A DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET. I HAD SO MUCH FUN. WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY? WHAT A FREAKING DAY? 

OH YES AND THOSE COOKIES THEY HAD THERE WERE MAD FUCKING GOOD. YUMMMMMMYYYYYYYY YUM YUM!  :-)

No comments: