Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's T E E I L Y...silly

Note To Self; Stick to your signature color... pink.

Yesterday was really CRAZY; Dacia told me she love me and I kind of was nervous to tell her I LOVE HER BACK. But I thought to myself like well if I love her and she loves me we should just EACH OTHER and boy do I love me some DACIA. (bursts out in laughter)

Today was live. We went to Burger King and Risma missed SOMEONE's call. TSssk TSssk. I felt her pain, we all cried together. She was really emotional about the whole thing and I had to be a good friend and let her know T E E I L Y was here for her. 

When I was coming downstairs Aaliyah told me she was leaving and I was 80 tight because today was the day she was suppose to record my lovely scores..LOL.. but everyone needs a break once and a while RIGHT? 

No comments: