Thursday, July 31, 2008

:-(

Yesterday really wasn't my day. I came to work with an attitude and I didn't feel like being bothered and I let everybody know that soon as I got in. And what got me more tight is that people started feening and that got me even more tight. Towards my off time I was feeling a little bit better but I still wasn't in the mood. I was mad hype that the TOP 10 was suppose to go bowling free of charge so to kill time I had went back to BROOKLYN and chilled with my homie and then I came back to Harlem LIve around 9 because that the time they was suppose to be leaving. And to top that all off we didn't even go freaking bowling. I was so freaking mad. I came all the way back to bum ass harlem for absolutely no reason. OMG. When I went back home I was soooo tired and on my walk home from the train I bumped into mad heads I knew at the same time. That was mad weird but. Yeah for now thats it. I THINK.

LETS ROCK FRIDAY'S PRESENTATION AGAIN!
*WINNING TEAM FIRST AMENDMENT*

No comments: